Have you purchased either the e-book version or paperback copy of my new book, Rest in Piece? Would you like to display your copy of Rest in Piece in a creative way and maybe win a contest to show your creativity and help me get the word out about my work? If so, you can send me an image of your copy of Rest in Piece creatively displayed or you can post it on your blog and let me know about it. I will check out your picture and then select a winner based on creativity! Your creative image will be displayed with all the contestants’ AND I will also design an award for you on PicMonkey if you win! Winning such an award would be a great way to show just how creative you are!
- If you’re someone who already has my email address and has purchased my book, send a photo of you creatively displaying your book to my email.
- If you don’t have my email address and you can, send me the picture via the ‘Contact’ page on either my Rest in Piece blog or my Getting Through Anxiety blog.
- If you do not wish to use either above methods of getting your picture to me, feel free to post the picture on your blog and paste a link in the comment section of this post so that I can view your picture.
- UPDATE AS OF 3/24/17: To make things easier, in addition to these methods, feel free to post photos for the contest on your Instagram page. Let me know on my Instagram at b.w.ginsburg48 if you will be participating by using this method so I can check out your photo.
- DO NOT email or post any pictures that can be deemed as inappropriate. I will not post these on my blog and they will surely not be eligible to win.
- The expiration date for this contest is April 28th 2017. Please make sure to submit your entry before this date.
- Have fun and be creative!
For more information, feel free to contact me through the contact page on either my Rest in Piece book blog or Getting Through Anxiety. Or you can simply ask any questions in the comment section of this post. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF THE CONTESTANTS!
To purchase a copy of Rest in Piece visit: Amazon.com.
Special thanks goes out to everyone who has supported my writing.